Poll: What is Your Longest Continual MMO Subscription?

6 thoughts on “Poll: What is Your Longest Continual MMO Subscription?

1. Sig April 4, 2014 / 9:18 pm

2x monthly accounts in LOTRO for the first year, then upped them both to lifetime subs during first anniversary sale.

2. Ranni, the Flamingbard April 4, 2014 / 9:35 pm

I went with 36-48 months based on Toontown. I was a beta tester and we bought 2 family plans every year until I started playing LotRO. With LotRO I bought 2 lifetime accounts (one for my son) as soon as they were available and a third one (another for me…greedy!) within the year. Still play LotRO, just very casually. Wasn’t sure what to pick so I went with Toontown.

3. Draculetta April 4, 2014 / 9:47 pm

Been on the 6 month at a time plan since it was avabile after F2P.
    Wish I could have gotten in on the Lifetime…

4. Scormus April 5, 2014 / 2:35 am

I’m not sure if Lifetime subs count (I’ve had one for LOTRO since 2007), so I voted as though it does not, and we’re talking about standard recurring subscriptions (be they monthly, every three months, or whatever). Anyway, the longest uninterrupted recurring subscription I have ever had is to “Rift”, where I just recently bought a fourth annual subscription.

5. tsuhelm April 7, 2014 / 6:08 am

DOFUS paid 2 accounts for 2 years while travelling…not playing anymore…

6. welshtroll May 2, 2014 / 10:00 am

For longest concurrent subscriptions, Planetside (original) for 5 years and my wife and I subscribed to City of Villains for 4 to 5 years